The application for all of IMSE's graduate programs is found online at http://www.k-state.edu/grad/admissions/application-process/. We require the following materials:
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended. These transcripts may be submitted electronically; upon admission, the Graduate School will request official copies.
- Official GRE scores submitted through ETS (submission codes: K-State-6334; IMSE Dept.-1301).
- This requirement is waived for students applying to a master's program who will have graduated from an ABET-accredited program and for applicants to the Engineering Management program.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Objectives (1-2 pages outlining why you want to pursue your graduate degree; accomplishments/traits that would make you a good addition to our program; future plans/goals)
- Application fee paid through the online application system
International students are additionally required to submit:
- Official TOEFL scores (submission codes: K-State-6334; IMSE dept. 67) or IELTS scores
- If attending on-campus: An Affidavit of Financial Support, found online at http://www.k-state.edu/grad/admissions/application-process/international/affidavit2017Manhattan_9.1.2016_Fillable.pdf
Application deadlines for United States applicants:
- Summer - April 1
- Fall - June 1
- Spring- November 1
Application deadlines for international applicants
- Fall - January 8
- Spring - August 1
Please email email@example.com for additional questions.