The application for all of IMSE's graduate programs is found online at http://www.k-state.edu/grad/admissions/application-process/. We require the following materials:
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended. These transcripts may be submitted electronically; upon admission, the Graduate School will request official copies.
- Official GRE scores submitted through ETS (submission codes: K-State-6334; IMSE Dept.-1301).
- This requirement is waived for students applying to a master's program who will have graduated from an ABET-accredited program and for applicants to the Engineering Management program.
- Three letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- Applicants will be prompted to supply names and email addresses of their references during the application process. References will be contacted automatically using the email address provided and asked to submit their recommendations through K-State's online application system.
- Statement of Objectives (1-2 pages outlining why you want to pursue your graduate degree; accomplishments/traits that would make you a good addition to our program; future plans/goals)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Application fee paid through the online application system
International students are additionally required to submit:
- Official TOEFL scores (submission codes: K-State-6334; IMSE dept. 67) or IELTS scores
- If attending on-campus: An Affidavit of Financial Support, found online at http://www.k-state.edu/grad/admissions/application-process/international/affidavit2017Manhattan_9.1.2016_Fillable.pdf
Application deadlines for United States applicants:
- Summer - April 1
- Fall - June 1
- Spring- November 1
Application deadlines for international applicants
- Fall - January 8
- Spring - August 1
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.